Chevra Lomdei Mishnayot Synagogue

is the only surviving Jewish house of prayer in Oświęcim. It was built circa 1913 and functioned until the German occupation.

Jewish Museum

Visitors to the Center have the opportunity to connect with Oświęcim’s pre-war Jewish life through the exhibition Oshpitzin, which tells this powerful story through photographs, artifacts and survivor testimony.

Education Center

A wide range of programs, including workshops, lectures, seminars, meetings, tours, and cultural events, are available for visitors.

The Museum on Wheels coming to the Market Square

August 27-29, 2016

Stories from Oświęcim available in print

Summer 2016

Fred Schwartz (1932-2016)